Facts about Aerospace in Mexico:
- Mexico is experiencing a phenomenal growth of aerospace activities.
- Mexico provides the target manufacturing costs demanded by the industry.
- Mexico has reached the industrial maturity required to accomplish aerospace work.
- Mexican governments acknowledge the strategic importance of the aerospace industry and made it one of their key growth sectors. Significant investments are being made in order to develop this unique industry.
Mexico is located just south of the United States – home to the largest aerospace economy in the world.
The aerospace industry is very specific and requires unique solutions. This is especially true in Mexico, where the aerospace infrastructure is in its developing stages.
The Mexican government acknowledges aerospace as one of its key growth sectors and is investing heavily in order to develop this unique industry.
The Everest Group is at the forefront of this developing industry in Mexico. We thoroughly understand the needs of this unique industry and we have the experience to assess, design and implement aerospace solutions tailored to your project needs, including:
- Aerospace suppliers strategy
- Aerospace education programs
- Regulatory compliance
- Quality Programs (NADCAP, AS-9100)
We have led an unprecedented number of aerospace projects in the country, advising a wide range of aerospace clients from Aircraft OEMs, Tier-1 and Tier-2 suppliers to MRO companies.
We have worked closely and objectively with federal and state governments, who have contracted our services in order to create the first Aerospace Training Center and the first dedicated Aerospace International Supplier Park in Queretaro, Mexico.
Our extensive experience and strategic knowledge – combined with our relocation and startup expertise – will assure an efficient and successful off shore project.